Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Style #1: 5 Summer Dresses!

Summer Style #1: 5 Summer Dresses! Tube. Duration : 5.33 Mins.


Thanks for watching! These are 5 summer dresses I've bought recently, so I thought I'd show you how I style them! Not very happy with my hair throughout this video, it was being particularly difficult, so I know it looks like crap. No need to tell me... :) Also, walking on grass in heels is hard, so you'll see me almost wipe out a couple of times. And you get to see Sadie and her friend Bella the basset hound have a little staring contest. Woo. For reference: I'm 5'4 and a size small in pretty much everything, so you can gauge proportions and such. I always find it helpful to know this info when I'm looking at outfits, so maybe you do too. Be my friend: twitter.com chloeblogsbeauty.blogspot.com Outfit #1 Dress- H&M (divided, this season) Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs (flats), American Glamour by Badgley Mischka (heels) Bag- J. Crew Belt- H&M Jewellery- various places, no specific store (sorry!) Outfit #2 Dress- Urban Outfitters (this season) Moto Jacket- H&M (old... but I'm sure H&M or Forever21 would have something similar for this season!) Shoes- BCBGeneration Belt- H&M Outfit #3 Dress- Zara (Trafaluc line, this season) (comes with the belt!) Shoes- Jessica Simpson (heels, REALLY old. like 5 years old, not even kidding). Aldo (sandals) Bag- Madewell (bought consignment) Outfit #4 Dress- Vero Moda (this season) Shoes- BCBGeneration Tuxedo Jacket- Topshop (winter) Moto Jacket- H&M (old, as stated above) Clutch- Coach Crossbody bag- Cole Haan (old) Outfit #5 Dress- Calvin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment