Plus Size Summer Look Book: Outfit 1: Floral Dress _Ditsy Dot Dress_ www.torrid.com _Brown Belt_ www.torrid.com _Orange Canvas Wedges_ www.torrid.com _Loungefly Crossbody Bag_ www.torrid.com _Python Heart Necklace_ www.torrid.com _Gold Bangles_ www.torrid.com _Heart Earrings_ www.torrid.com _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com Shorts & A Tee _Skull T-Shirt with Chain Detail_ www.torrid.com _Bermuda Shorts_ www.torrid.com _Tom's Canvas Shoes_ www.toms.com Earrings- I bought the Hand Cuff earrings at a Torrid store but I can't find them on the Torrid website _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com _Loungefly bag_ www.torrid.com My Website vintageortacky.com Let's Interact with Social Media! Beautylish www.beautylish.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Pinterest pinterest.com Tumblr cora-bora.tumblr.com Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent for the purpose of this video, everything else I bought myself. Complimentary products never receive preferential treatment; My Subscribers are my #1 priority so if I wouldn't recommend it to my best friend, I won't recommend it to you. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Summer Lookbook 1
Summer Lookbook 1 Video Clips. Duration : 7.85 Mins.
Plus Size Summer Look Book: Outfit 1: Floral Dress _Ditsy Dot Dress_ www.torrid.com _Brown Belt_ www.torrid.com _Orange Canvas Wedges_ www.torrid.com _Loungefly Crossbody Bag_ www.torrid.com _Python Heart Necklace_ www.torrid.com _Gold Bangles_ www.torrid.com _Heart Earrings_ www.torrid.com _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com Shorts & A Tee _Skull T-Shirt with Chain Detail_ www.torrid.com _Bermuda Shorts_ www.torrid.com _Tom's Canvas Shoes_ www.toms.com Earrings- I bought the Hand Cuff earrings at a Torrid store but I can't find them on the Torrid website _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com _Loungefly bag_ www.torrid.com My Website vintageortacky.com Let's Interact with Social Media! Beautylish www.beautylish.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Pinterest pinterest.com Tumblr cora-bora.tumblr.com Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent for the purpose of this video, everything else I bought myself. Complimentary products never receive preferential treatment; My Subscribers are my #1 priority so if I wouldn't recommend it to my best friend, I won't recommend it to you. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.
Plus Size Summer Look Book: Outfit 1: Floral Dress _Ditsy Dot Dress_ www.torrid.com _Brown Belt_ www.torrid.com _Orange Canvas Wedges_ www.torrid.com _Loungefly Crossbody Bag_ www.torrid.com _Python Heart Necklace_ www.torrid.com _Gold Bangles_ www.torrid.com _Heart Earrings_ www.torrid.com _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com Shorts & A Tee _Skull T-Shirt with Chain Detail_ www.torrid.com _Bermuda Shorts_ www.torrid.com _Tom's Canvas Shoes_ www.toms.com Earrings- I bought the Hand Cuff earrings at a Torrid store but I can't find them on the Torrid website _Phosphor Watch_ www.phosphorwatches.com _Loungefly bag_ www.torrid.com My Website vintageortacky.com Let's Interact with Social Media! Beautylish www.beautylish.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Pinterest pinterest.com Tumblr cora-bora.tumblr.com Disclosure: Some of the products shown were sent for the purpose of this video, everything else I bought myself. Complimentary products never receive preferential treatment; My Subscribers are my #1 priority so if I wouldn't recommend it to my best friend, I won't recommend it to you. This video/post contains opinions that are solely my own; I am not influenced by, nor do I represent any company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment